- A brief biography
- My professional homepage
- My wedding to Kim, including the cute story of how we got engaged and a handful of wedding and honeymoon pictures.
- Steuard Jensen for Prom King: a rather funny story, if I do say so myself.
Thoughts and Philosophy
- My general philosophy of life
- A speech about the value of science (and my own interest in it) given at the Chicago ARCS Foundation's annual scholarship luncheon.
- Some letters to the editor that I've had published in the Chicago Tribune.
- My research probably counts as "thoughts".
Hobbies and Interests
- Books and the written word: Tolkien heads the list, but I enjoy reading a wide range of things (other sci-fi and fantasy, classics, science, history, current events). (Also, I wrote a few chapters of this Tolkien parody myself.)
- Computer stuff: programs to write and games to play. My GPG/PGP public key is available if you want it.
- Music: passive things like my symphony subscription and active things like singing and playing trumpet, to say nothing of a couple of reasonably well-received song parodies that I've written.
- "Active" fun: tennis, karate, hiking, travel, even a little dancing... that sort of thing
- What's so special about the JoCo Cruise?
- Scattered other stuff: a TV show or two, some anime, photography, etc.
Steuard is so nerdy that he's wrapped around to cool and then all the way back to nerdy again.
—Maria, a friend in Chicago
Steuard is like some sort of extraordinary everyman ubergeek.
—From a comment on a story on the "Metafilter" website
Up to The World of Steuard Jensen.
Any questions or comments? Write to me: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-13 by Steuard Jensen.